Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cool

Hey Guys Good Morning to u all
Today i went for class n come to know no class today
so came back early in office
yesterday was great day
i was struggling for code from morning almost gave up
but in the evening i dont what happen suddenly code strikes
i went well for me
yeserday i and dipu had dinner with min and shree
after long day we were meeting shree
surprise to see min as she was on time
today i send mail to her complaning that she dont reply me to any mail
nowdays i feel i am not track in terms of career and will pay me off after few month
just i want let it go life as it is going
still some more dedication require to devote career
but making sure that i am not geting trap in specific technology rather than all archetectural knowledge in integration of various product. tibco, sap, jsp are surely on card for in next four month henceforth and then only will be biggest move in my life will be
just one line can make difference for me in my life that is
"make sure that what u want to be in future by reading future requirement in the market for technology" Nobody knows future but surely u can guess it and try it rather sitting at one place and watch the world. for me its Plenty of things to do. "Peak it yet to come Vinay, just try it u have lot to do in life" keep it up

No comments: