Friday, March 30, 2007

Demo At Fortis

Yesterday we had demo of the solution to the internal team. Still demo to the business people is yet to do. Interestingly they did not call me up for demo, that was too surprise for me. I prepared whole demo on my own. Just a day before I trained a guy from their side to explain how to operate demo. But I got a call just before meeting, please come, something is not working. I felt very nice even thought something was not working. Issue was very minor as there was not permission on that machine to install activex. One more issue eating up was with the authentications. That I seted properly and it works fine.
I personally feel whole blame to the guy who was setting demo at meeting time instead of before meeting. This is the first time they were running demo with different user and you expect such kind of authentications problems comes in pictures. But increasing your dependency on the project becomes highly vital for such things. Or else you will be ignored fully. I learnt a lot from this lesson. Bottom line is that you and you are the important, and you must appreciated when you feel that you had done great job. You deserve it Vinay....

No comments: