Friday, April 20, 2007

India Calling

It has been almost seven months, mez away from home. Time to come home and take a rest, refresh, join back here again. Its a stupid weather here nowdays sometimes sunny with temprature just aroudn 25 and second day stays low. In the mornining I always remain confuse shall I take wear light jacket or heavy jacket? I dont know what will happen to me when I will be in India specially summer season temp above 30, just thinking of it makes me scare. And that too load shading. Dont ask about that. I will go crazy on that. But nice to have some India stuff to eat. It has been long time I tested real Indian home made stuffs. We cooked food here but it has no spark that we have in India.
N how to forget about family and friends. After a long really long time. This is the first time in my entire life, I stay far for long time in my life. Now feels like time comes to decide its just a extended trip or else. But there is a lot to learn from culture over here. I really like to implement that in myself to make me a better person on earth. It's indiaor NL, rules of life remains same, we follow or not thats the different things. Looking forward to my India trip. Its just includes lots of gifts, meeting with family n friends, outings(no malls atleast), a loads of Indian spicy stuffs. Countdown already begings....less than a month so.. See ya


No comments: