Saturday, May 19, 2007

19:10 to 19:10

You might be surprise with title but its fact that it is just 24 hrs of stay in pune i am talking about. Its a perfect small, tidy visit to Pune from Vinayak n me Perfect for me because everything went good in my own way for this trip. We started at around 415 pm n reached at Dipu's place at 7:10 pm. Thats why our countdown started from 7:10. After few minutes of relaxing we were ready to go for dinner. Hema was along with us for dinner as she was not suppose to meet us on Sunday. Because of IBM cricket tournament and as she is imp member of her team(kidding), she was unable to make it on Sunday. We were finding restra Savera at night time, but we cdnot find it. So we tried another one. Indeed it served us great food. After having a lot of fun while having dinner, we back to home as we need to wake up early for our thvur plan. Thevur is the place where one of Ashtavinayak ganpati, Chintamani stays here. We were out of home at 6 and came back to pune city by 830am. While coming dipu drives car for some time. He is very poor in starting stage but I understand he was driving after a long time. We called Minu on her home number after we tried calling her on her cell. After some time she called up and we got invitation for the breakfast, certainly we were not in mood of denying it at all. Meantime she gets prepared we saw sarasbag ka ganpati and dagduseth ka ganpati. We spend some time almost one n half hour to 2 hrs at minu's home and we came back to dipu's home.

After relaxing for some time we were on way to crossword for our lunch schedule. At crossword pampam, harshal, shree, minu, me , dipu, vinu, sayali, seema, smita met together. I hope I did not forgot somebody.... I was meeting sayali firsti time. We went to the restra named sounding like bamboo, I dont remember exact name of hotel. After having somewhat non traditional way of ordering food kind of lunch we spend a lot of time deciding what to do next. As we need to go back asap to mumbai (I need to reach early mumbai because on sunday i need to karnala with my school friends), We were finding amusement which is near and spend some reasonably too. At last after a lot of discussion we were on the way to amusement park. I dont remember name of it something like fun ....

Ultimate choice was bowling. This time girls improve a lot, minu as usual same form. Shree n Smita did well. Boys section dipu n pampam tops score and vinu was last......

Then our feet moves to disco, We dance for almost half an hour. I don't know about others but I was dancing after a long period. We were just seven not much big not much small to group too. Some nice songs and we really enjoyed well. Now its was getting to late for us. I too really like to spend some more time but because of time constraints (specially from my side) we cannot spend much time there. vinu, deepu n me came to dipu's home, took bags and we were on the way to home back to mumbai. Almost 710pm we started our journey back. I was at home at 930pm. Its all beacasue of Vinu's driving at constant speed of 120 km per hour. Everybody was silent in car no music not much chat. Car was in a shear pace, moving rapidly to Mumbai. We crossed expressway in less than one hour. Not a single vehilce overtake us. Indeed a risky fast n furious driving by Vinu.

I really did not get annoyed not for spending more time. Because I feel I spend quality time with all. That's imp than anything. Perfectly plan trip, atleast i think.